Traveling to FL soon and hoping to blend right in and stand out of the crowd all at the same time? Or just a Florida-loving freak like me? Then this fun Florida-inspired style is for you…and is guaranteed to add some Sunshine State shine to your day.
1. Choose Tacos Muscle Tee – because there’s a major taco trend (read:obsession) in South Florida right now. Coyo, anyone?
2. Summer Straw Fedora – a Cuban Fedora is almost required here and will always protect you from the sun.
3. Zip Around Peacock Wallet – we drove by 12, yes, 12 peacocks last Sunday. Help! They’re taking over.
4. Peach Side Babe Nail Polish – because we all wanna be “beach” side babes and this gorgeous color will help get us there.
5. Deco Cuff – Captures the art deco glam of Miami Beach in one bold bracelet.
6. Pink Flamingo Candles – because, really, has there ever been a cuter candle? Happy whatever.
7. Brown Suede Shell Sandals – shells never looked so chic.
8. Knot Rope Bracelet – for all you Salt Life sailors out there.
9. Hola Doormat – welcome your guests in the language of the locals.
10. Tropical Gangster Clutch – because in Miami, everyone feels like a “Tropical Gangster” once the sun goes down.
11. Neon Neoprene Bandeau Bikini – stand out on the beach (and make that tan look even darker) and fit right in with the neon lights of Ocean Drive.
12. Leaf It To Me Two Piece Set – get matchy matchy (and damn cute) with the endless palm tree landscape.
13. Lightening Charm – maybe this will help ward off all the lightening and thunderstorms that roll through Florida.
14. Cool Gull Tank – Confuse the hell outta those seagulls so they fly away from your sweet beach spread.
15. Jet Set Palm Beach Pillow – Cozy up with this Palm Beach Pillow and daydream about your next trip to the Sunshine State (or PB, you lucky locals)!
Shop the post:
Former NYC fashion industry girl, forever traveler, foodie at heart, and now Mom in Miami. My blog, Arrive Chic, covers the style I find in everyday life both on the road and at home, often with my two energetic little boys in tow.
Subscribe to our posts
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
Sign up for our newsletter.