I’ve been on a kick lately to spruce up the house. I figure, if I absolutely love my living space then I’ll relish in my time at home instead of counting the days until the next departure. I’ll put the suitcase down and enjoy the view. The only problem? I haven’t found much decor I’m into…until now. Minted, the online marketplace for independent designers (and the creators of gorgeous foiled holiday cards), has a huge selection of limited edition Minted art and custom photo art with my name all over it. I’m in love with these 12 pieces because they remind me of where I’ve been, help me appreciate where I am, push me towards where I want to go, and even tell me how to get there.
Where I’ve Been & Where I Am
1. London Skyline by Kelsey McNatt – London has a special place in my heart. It’s the first place I traveled to internationally with my family. It was also my home for 5 months when studying abroad in college. It’s here that I truly fell in love with travel.
2. Abstract Triangles by Paper Dahlia – This Minted art print instantly reminds me of sparkling turquoise swimming pools so often around me in Miami. One look at this and I’ll definitely stop and appreciate the beauty right here at home.
3. Lines by Lucrecia – This photograph draws me in and takes me back to my fast-paced fashion days in Manhattan when I would stare straight up the tall skyscrapers just to see the sky. However, the colorful shot was taken in Paris, another city I love.
4. Mom Love by Sara Hicks Malone – My two little boys are my everything and this simple heart design over a shot of us together and the caption, “you are my everything,” truly would be everything to me. I adore it.
5. How Do I Love Thee? by fatfatin – Sadly, I still haven’t gotten our wedding photos on the wall. This unique design, among others, will finally get me to cross this off the to-do list and help me surround myself with pictures of my wonderful husband when I can’t be by his side.
6. Florida Map Filled by GeekInk Design – I’ve been looking for a Florida print for some time with zero luck. Most just seem to be the expected flamingo or art deco shot. But this gold foil Florida Map is perfection.
Where I Want To Go & How To Get There
7. Vacancy by Jennifer Little – You won’t catch me in an old, run down hotel, but I might be outside photographing the cool vintage hotel sign. This one reminds me of the Jersey Shore where my husband and I spent our early summers together. I hope to head back one day with our kids.
8. Hummingbird by Sara Shashani – Whether it’s with my career, my life long goals, or just my wardrobe, I think it’s important to be true to yourself and dare to spread your wings and fly. Hanging this hummingbird in my home, would remind me of that daily. If I’m lucky, I’ll do it with grace and style like this gorgeous bird.
9. Tiles by Chasity Smith – Going to Africa for a photographic safari is #1 on my Dream Vacation List and this Minted art print helps me visualize myself there, with a giant giraffe nearby.
10. Prism Diamond by Paper Monkey Press – Staring at this huge rock everyday would inspire me to work harder than ever to get to that giant gem. And by that I don’t mean a 10 carat diamond, though I’m fond of those too. I mean, the gems beyond my biggest dreams and past the furthest goals. If you reach for the asher cut stars, you’ll land among the clouds.
11. A Helpful Reminder by Annie Clark – This one just makes me laugh. Endless times I’ve heard this from my husband and have said it to myself as I dash out the door. Focus, prioritization, and organization are essential in my daily success. And it all starts with Keys Wallet Phone…which are all too often difficult to find in this house. A helpful reminder never hurt anyone.
12. Upside by Alexandra Nazari – Maybe it’s because I’m surrounded by palm trees, but this upside down palm tree shot is so refreshing. It reminds me to look at things from a different point of view and to get a lot more creative with my own photography.
Be sure to check out the entire fabulous art collection at Minted.com. And if you’re a Bride-to-Be, don’t miss their new Wedding Invitation Collection. I’m loving the foiled pressed invites for black tie weddings and unique styles like Anchor Tattoo Love, Roll of the Dice, New York Skyline, and Papel Picado Wedding Invitations for fun destination weddings on the shore, in Vegas, in NYC, and in Mexico.
Sponsored by Minted
Former NYC fashion industry girl, forever traveler, foodie at heart, and now Mom in Miami. My blog, Arrive Chic, covers the style I find in everyday life both on the road and at home, often with my two energetic little boys in tow.
Subscribe to our posts
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
Sign up for our newsletter.